[Module] Image Regenerator - safe thumbnail recovery

[Module] Image Regenerator - safe thumbnail recovery - Prestashop 1.5 [Module] Image Regenerator - safe thumbnail recovery - Prestashop 1.6 [Module] Image Regenerator - safe thumbnail recovery - Prestashop 1.7 [Module] Image Regenerator - safe thumbnail recovery - Prestashop 8

This module lets you easily and automatically regenerate all the pictures in your store. The module is ideal for updating images after migration or after installing a new template on a server with a short timeout

More details

480,00 Kč

add_image_regenerator

+ -

From (qty) Discount
[Module] Image Regenerator - safe thumbnail recovery 6 -20%
[Module] Image Regenerator - safe thumbnail recovery 2 -10%

Supplementary Module for PrestaShop 1.5.x, PrestaShop 1.6.x, PrestaShop 1.7.x

PrestaShop, an open-source solution for e-shops, was developed totally free of charge by a group of software developers in Paris; it has been translated into more than 50 world languages. In spite of constant improvements and upgrades to the system, it has to be adapted by means of various accessory modules in order to enable high-quality work.

Module Properties

• Compatibility: PrestaShop 1.5.x, PrestaShop 1.6.x, PrestaShop 1.7.x
  • Fast and easy installation of the module
  • Allows you to regenerate all the pictures in your store
  • Suitable for large catalogs
  • There is no overloading of your server or a time limit error
  • You can force the regeneration of the original images (old images will be deleted)
  • You can only generate missing pictures (old images will be preserved)
  • Support watermarks that you can include in pictures (1.6.0.11 and later only)
  • Multistore support
  • Languages available: English, Slovak, Czech
  • Technical support and assistance of the author of the module

Other advantages:

• Quick support response and a low price
  • Implementation Support
  • Tested and recommended by satisfied customers

Module Licences

By purchasing the module, you agree with the Licensing Conditions.
The licence enables using the module at one domain only.
Do not hesitate and contact us for an unlimited licence or more information.

Module Installation

1. Download the folder containing the “Improved Administration of Orders” module through FTP into the / modules / folder or use the instrument for downloading modules in Administration »Modules» Add a new module.
  2. Install the module in Administration » Modules.
  3. Go to the module setting and enter the compulsory data and set the necessary default values to enable correct functioning of the module.
  4. In the event of an occurrence of a problem, first check the correct setting of all data and default values of the module. If the problem persists, contact the author of the module.

Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Module Operation

I have paid for modules; how shall I download them?

You may download them from the link included in the e-mail which has been delivered to you immediately after your payment for the modules. If you have not received the e-mail, we recommend checking your spam box.

I have proceeded in compliance with the instructions; however, in spite of that, I am not able to put the module into service. What shall I do?

Contact our Technical Support, we will give you advice.

Comments

No customer comments for the moment.

Write your review

This module lets you easily and automatically regenerate all the pictures in your store. The module is ideal for updating images after migration or after installing a new template on a server with a short timeout

Write your review

30 other products in the same category

Continue shopping Compare