Licensing Terms and Conditions and Other Rights and Obligations of Parties
1. Purchase of one licence for a Supplier’s product authorizes the Purchaser to use the module at one website / e-shop in the production regime. The Purchaser is obliged to inform the Supplier of the domain and website for which the licence will be used.
2. In the event of purchase of 2-5 licences for one product, the Purchaser is granted a 10% discount off the total price for this product. The Purchaser may use the purchased licences in the corresponding number of websites / e-shops in the production regime; the number of websites / e-shops must not exceed the number of purchased licences. The Purchaser is obliged to inform the Supplier of the domains and websites for which the licences will be used.
3. In the event of purchase of 6-10 licences for one product, the Purchaser is granted a 20% discount off the total price for this product. The Purchaser may use the purchased licences in the corresponding number of websites / e-shops in the production regime; the number of websites / e-shops must not exceed the number of purchased licences. The Purchaser is obliged to inform the Supplier of the domains and websites for which the licences will be used.
4. In the event of purchase of a Multilicence, the price of such licence equals to the tenfold price of one licence for the purchased product. The purchase of a Multilicence authorizes the Purchaser to use an unlimited number of copies of the purchased product in all its websites / e-shops in the production regime.
5. An unlimited number of copies of all the products purchased under items 1 through 4 may be used by the Purchaser in its testing websites / e-shops; the Purchaser may modify all the products and adjust the functions of the products to satisfy its needs.
6. The prices of licences for modules supplied by the Supplier do not include:
- Any additional individual adjustments;
- Any additional services (implementation, testing, etc.);
- Any updates to the modules if the reason for their non-functioning is a change in the version of the platform for which the modules have been purchased.
7. The Purchaser acknowledges that it is not authorized to:
- Procure, offer and sell the purchased products in public or individually to any third parties;
- Copy the purchased products.
8. The Supplier is not responsible for the functionality, compatibility and use of modules offered free of charge. Any damage incurred or any possible loss and damage to data will be borne exclusively by the Purchaser. The Supplier does not provide any free-of-charge counselling or individual modifications for modules offered free of charge. The Purchaser may:
- Use the free-of-charge modules in any way at any place whatsoever;
- Modify the functionality and appearance of the free-of-charge modules;
- Offer the free-of-charge modules to third parties.
9. The Purchaser is not authorized to sell to any third parties any services, modules or websites subject to payment to the Supplier. Upon payment for the services, products and websites, the ownership rights pass from the Supplier to the Purchaser. The Supplier reserves a copyright for the performed graphic and programming work and the individual designs, modules and adjustments.
10. The Purchaser acknowledges that the offered products subject to payment are protected by the Copyright Act and secured against copying and disseminating; the Purchaser undertakes not to copy or abuse the products, provide them to any third parties, disseminate them or take any steps aiming at the interference with the protection of the products provided. The Purchaser is responsible for any damage incurred by such conduct.
11. The Purchaser undertakes not to endeavour to break the copyright protection and breach other regulations governing the protection of intellectual property.
12. Software downloads are permitted only from presta-modul.shopmk.cz or from the file sent by the Supplier to the Purchaser’s e-mail address. Using this software means that the Purchaser agrees with the above-mentioned copyright.
13. The Purchaser represents that the Supplier has no legal liability for any damage incurred by the Client or any third persons in relation to the use of the module and that any damage incurred or possible loss and damage to data caused by incorrect setting and use of the product or possible modifications to the product by the Purchaser will be borne exclusively by the Purchaser.